The Visual and Multimodal Forum is a student-coordinated forum for research students across UCL Institute of Education working with visual and multimodal theories, methods and data. It aims to provide a supportive and critical group to discuss visual and multimodal research. Forum activities include:
- Discussion of key concepts and ideas
- Data sharing and analysis sessions
- Exploring different approaches to data collection and analysis
- Reading and discussing key articles
- Presentations of visual and multimodal research projects
The forum is facilitated by Sophia Diamantopoulou and open to all postgraduate research students and other researchers at UCL Institute of Education and elsewhere.
Forum events are announced on the Centre for Multimodal Research website.
You do not need to register; just come along.
All meetings are held from 5 till 6.30pm in the large seminar room of UCL Knowledge Lab, 23-29 Emerald Street, London WC1N 3QS.