Are you considering adopting a multimodal approach? Here are some resources to get you started.
- Watch four films introducing multimodal perspectives on digital and online environments, digital film production, embodied cognition and face-to-face interaction.
- Watch Gunther Kress explaining what multimodality is all about from a social semiotic perspective.
- Listen to Carey Jewitt and Jeff Bezemer giving a short presentation about multimodality.
- Read a definition of multimodality in our glossary.
- Read a brief introduction into the notion of multimodality.
- Read a chapter on key issues in multimodality.
- Browse a bibiliography of key readings in multimodality.